Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kindergarten

HALLELUJAH
Sassafrass has started kindergarten
 
 
I don't know who was more excited me or her.
Some parents are sad or cry a little when their kids start school.
Not me. I love my kids and school is great!!!
 
She has been waiting all summer for school to start.
I was asked too many times "how many more days until I start school?"
 
School is even better when you have your best friend in your class
 
What was your favorite part of today?
Recess (doesn't surprise me one bit)
 
How did you feel walking into school?
I was a little afraid but then my teacher read us "The Kissing Hand" and then I felt better.
 
How is your teacher?
She's good.
 
What did you play at recess?
I played on the playground with a boy but I don't remember his name -- he sits by me.
I couldn't find Kate. I don't know where she was.
 
 
Her first day was a success.
Thank Goodness!!!
She can't wait to go back.

No comments: