Friday, August 3, 2012

FIVE -- {summer fun13}


Sassafrass turned 5
I can't really believe it
I swear I just had her yesterday...where has the time gone??


This year was a friend party.
We do friend parties every other year.
I don't enjoy hosting parties.
I don't like all the work they entail.
So this year we had her party at Build-A-Bear Workshop
BEST DECISION EVER


I highly recommend to it for anyone wondering what to do for a party for their kids
They were so great and did an awesome job

after getting our bears we headed to our house for cake and ice cream


Sassafrass got to pick where to have her birthday dinner.
she picked Appleseeds (Applebees....yuck, but hey we had free kid meal cards
 for all the kids so it ended up being a super cheap meal)

Sassafrass' best bestie came along too


those two are pretty inseparable

Sassarfrass is such a fun, sweet, energetic, opinionated girl and we are so glad she is ours!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I have thought about doing birthday parties at Build abear but I thought they were pretty expensive to do one.. but it looks super fun, I may have to do it next year. Can't believe she is 5. Time FLIES by . She is adorable!! :)

S Tippetts said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. Sounds like you had a good time too!