school started...yiipppppeeeee!!!!
while having lazy summer days is nice, getting back to school is even nicer.
our kids are still young enough that they are super excited about heading back to school.
I'm sure that will change in the next few years or so.
when dropping Mr. Smarty Pants off I asked him if he remembered where his class was
and if he could find it on his own.
His reply was: "I know my way around around the whole school so don't worry"
after school I asked Mr. Smarty Pants a few questions about his day
What was your favorite part of the day?
Writing in my journal. I'm making a Harry Potter book but instead of Harry Potter
being in it it's going to be me.
How did you feel walking into school?
grrrrrrrrreat!!!!!
(say it just like Tony Tiger as you are reading it to get the full effect)
How is your teacher?
She's good. She's nice.
What did you play at recess?
I played with Banyan. He's not in my class but I found him.
We were making decisions about what tribes to be in for our game "The Chosen Ones".
It's a game Banyan made up.
I'd say the first day was a success!!
and if he could find it on his own.
His reply was: "I know my way around around the whole school so don't worry"
after school I asked Mr. Smarty Pants a few questions about his day
What was your favorite part of the day?
Writing in my journal. I'm making a Harry Potter book but instead of Harry Potter
being in it it's going to be me.
How did you feel walking into school?
grrrrrrrrreat!!!!!
(say it just like Tony Tiger as you are reading it to get the full effect)
How is your teacher?
She's good. She's nice.
What did you play at recess?
I played with Banyan. He's not in my class but I found him.
We were making decisions about what tribes to be in for our game "The Chosen Ones".
It's a game Banyan made up.
I'd say the first day was a success!!




2 comments:
How handsome is he?
Coolest back to school pictures ever. Ian is so cool!
Post a Comment