Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

As a child being a mom was all I wanted. I dreamt about someday being a mom. I wanted lots and lots of kids. I use to make lists of my future children giving them names and birthdays. But when it actually came time to have children of my own it didn't come so easy. There many days when I though that I wouldn't get to my dreams come true. There were a few years when I actually didn't like Mother's Day, it was hard for me because I wasn't mom yet and couldn't understand why.
Some years were harder than others but I survived.

Now I feel blessed and very lucky to be a mom to not only 1 but 3 kids. They make life more fun and stressful but I wouldn't have it any other way. Even though I probably complain about my kids a little too much I really do like and love my kids so much. We have good and bad days but I am so glad to be called their MOM. The really are great and wonderful kids and in my opinion....super cute too!!!!

Trying to get a good picture of my kids in nearly impossible
This is what we got to document Mother's Day 2012




and here is what my wonderful kids made me



I love these kind of gifts because the kids are sooooo excited
to give them to me and they are very proud of what they made.

2 comments:

Happy Harrison said...

You look great Heather. I love your hair right now.
Such a classic picture. There's always at least one in a crabby mood, at any given time, isn't there?

Rach said...

"fun like rubber balls" that is really cute.

This was just like the post I wa going to write but still haven't!

Love the pics...classic.