Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Smaller Me

I joined a gym.....
No lie, I really did it and guess what???
I actually go!!

I have been going about 5 days a week for the past month.
My pants are starting to get a little loose.
I don't have to lie down on the bed to get them zipped up!!!
I have more energy
and I've lost about 8 lbs!!!! (give or take a half pound)

YIPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I thought I would never enjoy working out
but,
I LOVE it and on the weekends
(when I take my days of rest)
I actually miss it.

I want to participate in 5K again (like I did LAST YEAR)
I am wanting to do the same race
and to beat my time....which was 41:30.
Anyone want to join me??

My goal is be close to what I weighed 10 years ago when I got married by my birthday.
So I have about 30ish pounds to lose by the end of September.

Wish me luck on my journey to a smaller me!!!

4 comments:

H Fletcher said...

good luck!!!!

Rach said...

Yay for you Heather....you'll do it!

Alli said...

You are doing so great girl! I am so proud of you! I am loosing like crazy too.. I love the gym too. But, I also love working out at home.. and running is hard for me but I have been doing a program that I found on pinterest and i am slowly getting it.. I am hoping that I can run a 5k NON stop by june. that's my goal. I wish you the best of luck!! :)

S Tippetts said...

I wish you the best of luck too. I also need to start something, I think you have just inspired me.