A few days ago we celebrated Mr. Smarty-Pants' 7th Birthday
He had been counting down for the past month so needless to say
he was way excited for this day to come.
We started the day with a birthday donut
which I thought he would just LOVE but not really,
he ate about half of it and said he didn't want it anymore because it was too sticky
seriously??? YES but that doesn't surprise me one bit
Later that day it was time for the party
We had a LEGO themed party
We played a few Lego games such as:
Lego Bingo
(which was a big hit, we could have played this whole time
and I am sure all the kids would have been just happy)
Tallest Tower Building
I set a timer for one minute and we saw who could build the tallest Lego tower in that time
Guess How Many Legos
I filled a jar with legos and they all got a chance to guess how many there were
Lego Races
We teamed up in pairs and each team had 6 legos that they had to take turns running
across the yard taking one lego at a time on a spoon to another bowl and drop it in.
After games we ate pizza then.....
Opened presents
I think this was the most anticipated event of the whole day for our Birthday Boy
After presents we had root beer floats since the birthday boy is not a fan of cake
Mr. Smarty-Pants said it was a great birthday
and I guess that's all that matters....that he was happy
I can't believe he is 7 already. It really is crazy how time flies.
I am sure the next 7 years will go by even faster and that makes me a little sad.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


1 comment:
I'm so happy that he had a GREAT Birthday! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. You are a superb mother.
Post a Comment