Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Check....Check....& Check

We have been trying hard to get some things checked off our Christmas Bucket List 

First up....Tree Decorated....CHECK


With have a wee little busy 13 month old we have to have all ornaments above the line.
It doesn't stop her much, she still reaches up and tries to grab the ornaments.
She has been successful a few times.

Second up.....Making Snowflakes....CHECK


Well I was actaully the one who pretty much made them.
I had to fold the paper and cut them but the kids kids colored them and hung them up

as much as they love crafting with paper they weren't as excitied about this project as I hasd hoped they would be....oh well!!!

 Third up.....Writing letters to Santa....CHECK
With come coaxing from mom and dad letters got written.
They were only aloud to write 4 or  5 things on their letters.
if there were no limitations they would have written everything they saw in the store ads.
We just need to deliver the letters to Santa....maybe this weekend when we go see Santa

1 comment:

Happy Harrison said...

I laughed so hard about the tree. Ours looks exactly the same.