Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkinland

The weather was nice yesterday....warm & sunny so we headed out to a local pumpkin patch
Pumpkinland

This was the best picture I could get of all 3 kids
Maybe someday they'll all be able to look at the camera and smile normal
Here's to hoping......

In the Corn Maze
We had to go through it twice because the first time we just ended up going out the same way we went in
I wanted to feel accomplished so I made us go in and find the "REAL" exit
I'm glad we did because the sendon time we went in we dicovered that if you found the "secert" room where the "Magic" beans were and got one then you got a treat on your out.
Thanks Goodness Jared has a good sense of direction and got us to the magic room and out of the maze





and this is pretty much how Sweets felt about the whole expereince
she just wanted OUT.....someday baby someday

3 comments:

H Fletcher said...

Shaggy is looking shaggy!!! Looks like you all had fun.

Alli said...

Looks like alot of fuN! I want to take my kids to pumpkin land. :)

About the Cheeks said...

wow ian looks just like you and a little like josh when he was little lol!