Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Fall Fun

The past few days has been fall break. Haivng hte kids home for a few days is kinda nice. The first day we all stay inour jammies ALL day....not kidding we really did. The only time I left the house was around 7pm to  return our Redbox movie, which didn't require us to get dressed.

When Friday came I decided that we needed to head out and do something....an excuse to not stay in jammies yet another day. We all got dressed and ready for the day and headed up to Gardner's Village to go on a Witch Scavenger Hunt. To my surprise I think everyone and their grandma has the same idea. The place was CRAZY busy.....a line to just into the parking lot and tons of people everywhere. I knew the kids would be super disappointed if we turned around and went home so I decided that we should stick it out and go on our witch hunt.

 Brother - Sister LOVE

 This is seriuosly the best picture I could get of all of them
(I really don't know what is up with Mr. Smarty Pants hands in these pictures...he thinks he needs to pose)


 Gotta love that cheesy smile

 The whole gang


The kids had fun despite the amounts of people. We found all our witches and got our cookies and headed home.


1 comment:

S Tippetts said...

I wish we had something like this around here. So much fun!