so, I'm was on Jamie cooks it up and guess who's pretty little face I saw on the side bar under "like's me?" Hope your 4th is great, oh and baby C is cute at a button.
btw-I started putting a strip of elastic in the back of the baby booties to help keep them on wiggling little feet. It helps A TON!! If you'd like me to add it to the pairs that I gave you, hang them on my door in a bag, and I'll get them back to you.
1 comment:
so, I'm was on Jamie cooks it up and guess who's pretty little face I saw on the side bar under "like's me?"
Hope your 4th is great, oh and baby C is cute at a button.
btw-I started putting a strip of elastic in the back of the baby booties to help keep them on wiggling little feet. It helps A TON!! If you'd like me to add it to the pairs that I gave you, hang them on my door in a bag, and I'll get them back to you.
Post a Comment