Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter



This next picture cracks me up...talk about cheesers
(they get it from their dad)

trying to get all 3 of the kids to look and smile at the camera at the same time was pretty much impossible. these were the best ones I got. it was right after church. they were tired, hungry, and anxious to get to those baskets again so needless to say their cooperation was not there.

7 comments:

Alli said...

How darling!! dID YOU MAKE THOSE SKIRTS?! sO DANG CUTE! :)

heather b. said...

Yes I did and if you notice Ian's tie matches the skirts as well :)

kimberlee said...

Impressive! Love the matching tie idea.

Natalie said...

Jared said you made their whole Easter get up. I am SO impressed!!

Jenni said...

I love the outfits. You have amazing taste.

S Tippetts said...

Very cute kids in there new Easter clothes. You did a great job. They are very cute. The pictures are good too!

Happy Harrison said...

What cute outfits! I love the matching tie too! did you use a pattern. I've never done a tie before.