Monday, April 4, 2011

{criss cross}

here is my newest quilt that i LOVE
i love the pattern, i love the colors, i just love how it turned out

i was browsing around some quilting blogs and came across THIS and knew that it would be perfect for some fabric that i had been collecting

they called theirs "liberated cross"
i call mine {criss cross}

oh and here's the back


5 comments:

Kelli J. said...

That is awesome! I love it!!!

Jeaniece said...

Very cute Heather!! I love it

Anonymous said...

Alright! You ened to teach me how to quilt! You're amazing!!!

Cobilynn said...

This is incredible! Sadie is always telling me about your amazing quilts so I finally took a sec to see your extremely talented hands. Astonishing!!!

kimberlee said...

i LOVE your quilts. you are so so so talented!!!

i want to buy a quilt from you. how much would you charge?