Monday, March 7, 2011

excited over little things

i find it kinda funny how excited i can get over dumbest things these days.
lately it's been our new couch.
i just LOVE our new couch.
it's comfy and huge....we all can sit on it without touching each other, and that's a big deal for us!!!

(don't mind the baby on the floor)

but here's a close up of the cutie just in case you wanted too see her cuteness....LOVE that smile

4 comments:

S Tippetts said...

baby "C" is sooooo cute I love that smile. Oh, and the couch is lovely too. I can see why you like it so much.

Lauren said...

it's been a while...
1. I can see why you love your couch so much. It's beautiful!!
2. That quilt is amazing.
3. The picture of Baby C's hair is hilarious!

Jennifer said...

Adorable smile and I love your new couch!

Jenni said...

Love the couch. and C has grown up so much. I can't wait to see her soon.