I am happy to report that I have kept to the DATE NIGHT GOAL that I made back in January.
Here's what we have done........
January: Dinner just the 2 of us at Texas Roadhouse (Jared surprised me one evening and even got a babysitter). What a yummy place to eat....the rolls are to die for!!!
February: Lunch and couch shopping. I know this isn't your typical date but it was great and we got a new couch out of it.
March: Tonight we headed over to the Hale Center Theater and saw a wonderful performance of Hairspray. It was great....we LOVED it!!!
Can't wait to see what fun things we will do for date night over the next few months.
2 comments:
Wow, you guys are awesome. I have a friend who is in that production of Hairspray. I wonder if you saw her.
Very important to keep the "Prime" relationship in the family going. Great ideas!
Post a Comment