Monday, January 31, 2011

this poor baby girl has a double ear infection
go ahead and feel sorry for her cause i do

got some meds and hopefully now she is on the road to recovery

sure wish the pediatrician's office had a punch card .....
10 visits then you get the 11th visit for free

if that was the case were half way to our free visit.
this month alone we have made 5 trips to see the good ol' doc

we are hoping the next time we step foot in that office won't be until march when it's baby c's 4 month check up

4 comments:

Shanda said...

Poor baby :(

Alli said...

so sad! :( I hope she gets better soon!!

Bonnie Parks said...

Ah man! She even has that sickie/I-don't-feel-good look on her face. Poor thing.

Happy Harrison said...

yikes! and I bet you haven't been feeling too good your self. When my kids are sick, the world for me is not a happy place (especially if less sleep is involved)