Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sock Hop

J's Mom recently turned 60 and retired from her job as a UTA Bus Driver. J's sisters thought it would be fun to throw her a party....a SURPRISE PARTY. Jared's mom was very surprised. She knew one of daughters from California was coming (she thought she was coming the next day) but had no idea that the other daughter was coming too.

The party was a SOCK HOP!!! All the grand daughters (minus Baby C) wore poodle skirts. They were all so cute. Boogs kept calling hers a "Hula Skirt". I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

It was nice to have all the family together (well minus 2 brother in-laws). They cousins had fun running around together.

Here's Boogs in her "Hula Skirt". This thing took me FOREVER to make....not because it was hard but because Baby C wouldn't let me put her down for more than 5 minutes

The cake with 60 candles on it

She blew them all out without any help

and finally here is J dancing with his daughter
I didn't get any pics of "I".... he was too busy playing with his cousins

No comments: