Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Photo Shoot

Had a photo shoot done of the baby
This wonderful talented girl in my ward, Suzana offered to take pictures of the baby
She wanted some more experience taking pictures
I think she did a wonderfully fantastic job considering Baby C wasn't all that cooperative

Here are a few of my favorites









This is a typical look she gives.....LOVE IT!!!
Isn't she just so stinkin' cute?

7 comments:

Shanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Sadie Lady said...

WOW! Great baby. Great pics.

Matt Parks said...

Wow! That second one looks like she's going on 20! :) Great pics!

Rach said...

I thought about these all day wondering which I liked best, but it's too hard to choose! Baby c is so cute, and the pics are really good.

Alli said...

I love them!! so darling!! I just love babies!!

Happy Harrison said...

I love these, especially the ones where she's swaddled.

Bonnie Parks said...

So I'm catching up on blogs. Wow. Anyway. I LOVE these pictures. Beautiful subject, and I really like Suzanna's style. They look great!