Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Nativity


Part of Boogs' Joy School for this month was to teach them about the birth of our Savior.
They got to perform The Nativity for their parents, grandparents, and a local old folks home.

Boogs was Mary and was very excited about having this roll.

"I" got to particapte too since they needed a few extra bodies.
He got to be an Inn Keeper and a Wiseman.
He was very reluctant to do this but in the end had fun.


After the Nativity was over they sang a few songs Christmas songs.
I love the fact that Boogs likes to sing and you can hear her sing,
unlike her brother who usually is just up there goofin' around.


If you watch this just remember that it is of 3 year olds and one five year old so please don't expect some great performance

I loved this picture of the kids singing one of the songs

and now I will end this post with a cute pic of Sweet Baby C

1 comment:

S Tippetts said...

This was so cute. I could really hear Maggie singing. I love it too that she likes to sing. Ian looks good. He at least looks like he is singing. Baby C is getting so big, and of course is very cute! Love you guys!!!!