Sunday, December 5, 2010
One Month Down
Sweet Baby C has hit the "One Month" mark
can you believe it? I can't...where did the last month go?
so here's what i've learned in the last month....
even though i am on my third kid, nursing is just as hard and maybe even a little more frustrating than it was the first time
breast infections are not fun
the baby swing can satisfy sweet baby c for only about 15 minutes and the bouncy seat only gets a use of about 5 minutes at a time
Moby Wraps are pretty awesome....since sweet baby c loves to be held all the time i don't know how I could live without it (thanks mom)
not all babies like to take baths
babies who smile when they sleep are the cutest things ever
never say never... i always said that i would never ever let my babies sleep with me but when i am soooo tired and the only way to get sweet baby c to stay asleep is for her to be snuggled up in my arms she gets to come in the bed with us
i can actually function on 4 hours total of sleep
having a third child makes it 100 times harder to get out the door on time
crying only lasts for about 5 minutes when baby c gets put into her car seat, after that she is all snug as bug in rug and usually falls asleep
this month may have been a little hard but we've survived and hope things will only get better as time goes on
we sure love our Sweet Baby C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so cute! Love the blue eyes!!
she's a doll baby with those blue eyes! ;0)
1. I love moby wraps too. They are super great and make having a baby that wants to be held all the time not so time consuming.
2. I'm so sorry about your infection. I hope it's over, or will be soon. I had one with Sunshine and it was horrible.
3. I said the same things about sleeping with my babies, but I bring Champ in with me more than I'd like to addmit. It's all about the sleep.
I can not believe that she is a month old!! That is SOO amazing to me!!
Enjoy her enjoy her for she will not stay little long.. TRUST ME.. my baby is 17 months and It makes me so sad every time I think about it! ha ha
Oh sweet Caroline. My how the time has flown by. With time some things will get easier and some harder, but all in all it is good!
So fun to hear about the changes this has made to your life.
Post a Comment