Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introducing.....

Sweet Baby C
8 lbs. 1 oz.
19 inches long


Photobucket

We arrived at the hospital at 6:15am
Got checked in and got ready to have our baby

Photobucket

I was in the operating room by 7:25am and she was born at 7:49am
She came out SCREAMING!!!
She was my biggest baby (a whole whopping 8 pounds 1 ounce)
I was a little scared about how much she weighed when the anesthesiologist said as she came out "WOW she's a BIG one!!!"

Photobucket
(Our first photo with our new little baby girl)

I was glad to see that all that dark brown hair (nice to know that all the heartburn I had wasn't for nothing)
She looks a lot like her big sister...we will she if that stays the same or changes over time

Photobucket

M loves her new sister (she likes to love her a little too much)

Photobucket

"I" likes to just look at her and wants to know when the poop in her belly button
will go away (the umbilical cord....he doesn't like it and wants it go away)

Photobucket

"I" and M were actually more interested in all the buttons around the room and the urine bag from my catheter (gross I know but hey they were really curious) than they were about Baby C at first

Photobucket

Isn't she so cute?
We are just loving having Sweet Baby C
She is a very sweet, cuddly, lovable baby

8 comments:

Bonnie Parks said...

She's darling! Love that hair! (Hope she keeps it.:) Congratulations!!! I really wish I could be more helpful during this time - if my life wasn't feeling so crazy right now I would be. Maybe things will calm down for me right around the time your help goes home, and I'll see if I can help then.

Sadie Lady said...

She is adorable. Love the name. Congrats!!! Take the time to enjoy.

Nancy said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Liz said...

How cute I love the pictures! Congrats. Mine were 9LB and 8 10!

Alli said...

She is darling.. and Heather.. she is small! :) I had two way bigger then that.. and two smaller but not by much!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Can't wait to come hold her... but We are sick so I will stay away until I am better!! enjoy her.. THEY grow WAY TO FAST!!

Shanda said...

Beautiful!! Love the hair!!

Joshua and Jamie Solomon said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet her - she is beautiful

Happy Harrison said...

She is just perfect! Congratulations. I love the name. Good choice :) Let me know when you'd like me to bring you guys dinner.