Only 10 Days to go (at the most...blood pressure is still a little high so our baby could make her debut a few days earlier than planned)
It feels like I've been pregnant forever but I also can't believe it is almost time to have her
What am I looking forward to?
- Sleeping on my tummy
- Wearing regular pants (ones with a zipper and a real waistband, I am so done with these pants that go all the way up over my tummy)
- Putting my wedding ring back on...I actually miss wearing it
- Not getting winded going up and down the stairs
Enough complaining......what I am really looking forward to is.....
- Meeting this little girl who has been growing in me for the past 9 months
- Seeing what she looks like....will she look like Ian or Maggie or completely different
- Holding her
- Kissing her
- Seeing my kids (hopefully) full of excitement to meet her
- FINALLY deciding on a name
- It may seem weird but I am actually looking forward to nursing again (that might change real fast once it starts)
-Getting to use all the cute little baby clothes we have
- Using the cute little diapers (aren't newborn diapers just so cute because they are sooo little?)
What can I say, I am just really really excited to get this baby here happy and healthy
4 comments:
I am looking forward to see this baby too and finding out her name!
Good luck the next 10 days!!!
Hope everything goes well. We have missed hanging out with you lately, boy how days get busy and time flies! Let me know if you need anything k. Thinking of u!
AWWW Heather!! I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait for you!! Babies are so much fun!! I will miss it dearly!
Let me know when you feel like visitors I would love to come see her when she is here sometime if you don't mind!
Post a Comment