That's how I feel about this pregnancy....
Finally passed the yucky phase.....YEAH!!!!!
I am not constantly nauseous, I have stopped dry heaving, and I finally have my appetite back!!!
I feel huge but I feel good and I am happy about that.
The baby moves quite often at night which makes me happy.
We get to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl on June 24th and that seems FOREVER away. I had a dream that Jared told me that he didn't want to find out the sex of the baby and I was kinda sad. When I woke up I had to double check with him to make sure that he didn't change his mind on me. He didn't. I don't understand how people wait the whole nine months to find out what they are having. I see it as a surprise at 20 weeks or a surprise at 40 weeks, why would you want to wait? If I know there is a surprise I don't like waiting I want to know what it is right away!!! Watch, it will be just my luck that this baby will be stubborn and not let us get a peek at what it is.
So for all you 2 readers who read this out there what are your predictions? Boy or Girl?
10 comments:
Girl.
I vote boy!
Girl!
Another boy. And I make 4 commenters - more than you predicted! :)
It's going to be a girl - that's the way it works in our family :)
Kevin says boy, I say girl! :) We are excited for you and can't wait to find out!
girl.. to many boys that have been born lately!!
I'm so glad you're doing guesses. I'm about ready to take guesses too.
I think she's a girl.
I'm so glad you're feeling better. Sickness SUCKS!
Yup...it's definitely a boy or a girl.
It is hard for me to choose! I don't really have a difinite feeling, but I will guess a .......girl.
Post a Comment