Friday, April 16, 2010

yummy jam

yesterday i was feeling better
i actually felt like i had some energy
(it was short lived)

i have been CRAVING some strawberry freezer jam,
so we made some......


thanks to Costco for have some seriously delicious strawberries.

now i can have my jam anytime i want because we made A LOT of jam!!!

and i am proud of myself because it actually turned out this time.
last time i tried to make this something went wrong,
don't know what but it was all wrong.
this time it turned out PERFECT and I have already
had to many pieces of bread with that YUMMY jam on it!!!

4 comments:

Alli said...

I love freezer strawberry jam!! YUMMY!!

Sadie Lady said...

I have never done this. Send me the recipe will you?

Shanda said...

Send me the recipe too please

Jenni said...

Love that picture of Maggie helping you. Glad you're feeling a little better.