We will become a family of 5 come this November.
Ian wants a brother & Maggie wants a sister
in June we will find out who gets their wish.
I know the line is faint. I took 4 , yes 4 home pregnancy tests and they all looked like this...one faint line and one defined line. We got it confirmed from a blood test and had an ultrasound done at 7 weeks. Our little bean looks great and has a very good strong heartbeat. Jared and I are very excited and a little scared.....3 KIDS!!!!
9 comments:
Good Luck! 3 can be a crowd, but I am really happy for you.
Hip-hip hooray! :) Congratulations
The parents are being overrun! BEWARE! So happy for you!
Congrats! How fun to be expecting a new little one!
Yippie! Congratulations!
So fun Heather! I am so excited for you! Trust me .. 3 is nothing like 4!! ha ha It will be fun!! Congrats!
We are very excited for you too!
Congrats again. It was so fun to see you on Wednesday.
Yay!! Congrats. It's been a bit since I've been on your blog . .sorry about that. You've been busy with lots of things! The aquarium and dying eggs and making jam! Way to go on the jam by the way. It looks super good!
Post a Comment