Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Latest Projects

Here are some of my latest projects

This is Maggie's quilt for when she finally graduates from the crib to a twin bed
This quilt is not completely finished it still needs to be quilted and binded
but I am a little burnt out on this project so it will have to wait....
it's not like she is getting rid of the crib anytime soon

Here is a cute baby quilt for someone special
Here is the LINK to the tutorial I used

I think it turned out pretty cute....don't know it I want to give it up
I had some left over squares and I didn't want to waste them
so I made this cute little Twirly Market Skirt

I have so many scraps and with them I love to make quilts like this one

and last.... I saw this idea on this BLOG and decided that it was
exactly what we needed in our bathtub to keep all the random toys together and
laid out on the side the tub


There you have it....all my latest projects but don't worry because
I have others in the works so stay tuned to see pictures of those

7 comments:

Jenni said...

You are absolutely so motivated and you make the cutest stuff.

I love the baby blanket and the skirt (we still need to have a snow day so you can help me make one of those for my girls).

H Fletcher said...

beautiful!!!

mjseavers said...

Wow woman!! Very cool stuff. I can't wait to get into sewing when Jane starts kindergarten this fall. I love the Stanley doll. I was thinking that might even be a cool thing to do with Jane's cousins that live all over the place!

Happy Harrison said...

I love your quilts! Maggie's is such a cool design. Everyday when I see the one you made me on Sunshine's bed I think about how awesome you are, and how much I love it. Thanks again.

Natalie said...

So I've been wanting to make some cool bedding for my girls but I'm thinking I'll just wait until I move back to Utah so you can share your mad skills with me! How do you feel about that? :) Will you teach me? Pretty, pretty please? How about if I promise to make you a birthday cake?

heather b. said...

Natalie- I would love to help you make some quilts for your girls. I love sewing and sewing with friends is even better!!!

Jeaniece said...

You are very talented.