Monday, February 1, 2010

Sickies

Sick kids are the worst!!!! Ian has been sick for over a week now. We went to the doctor last Thursday to see if there was anything else we could do for him because our remedy of a humidifier and cough medicine just wasn't seem to be working. According to the doctor we saw that day (not our regular doctor) all Ian had was a cold with a cough. Well now for the past 4 days Ian has woken up with a fever in the morning and has had one on and off all through out the day. Oh and he still has this HORRIBLE cough!!! Poor kid I hope he gets better soon so he can go back to school.

3 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Did you take him back to the Dr.? Were you able to go to the basketball game? I hope Ian gets better soon and that Maggie does NOT get sick. Love ya

Me said...

Sick kids are the worst. I feel so bad for them. Especially when they are too young to really tell you what is wrong. Hope he gets over it soon, or is over it already.

Jenni said...

We've had the same thing going around our house. I actually had to go to the Dr. and get some antibiotics for myself.

Hope everyone starts to feel better again soon.