Yesterday I gave my first Sharing Time. It didn't go as well as I would have wanted. I get so flustered standing up there talking to the kids. I am so afraid that all the adults will think I am dumb. I always know what I want to say but have a hard time of getting the words out.
Some people just have a knack for talking in front of a group of people but I don't. I am hoping that maybe over time I will become better at presenting my sharing times and conducting Primary. I love being in the Primary. The Spirit is so strong in there and I love to hear the kids sing the songs. I usually get a little teary eyed during singing time.
We will see how my sharing time goes in 2 weeks when it's my turn again. I should start preparing now!!!!
3 comments:
I did sharing time one time. It is hard to get the words out. It's sounds good in the head but I can't put it in words the way I want. I guess practice makes perfect.I'm sure you did just great. All the other ladies are just thinking ,I'm glad it's not me up there. They are not thinking your dumb.:)Good Luck!
I'm sure you did just fine. It will get easier as time goes by and you do a few more. You did have some good ideas. Hang in there because Primary is a great place to be.
That's EXACTLY how I felt the first time I did Sharing Time! Here's the key: ignore the adults. You're not there to teach them. It does get easier. I'm sure you were great!
Post a Comment