Having a love for cookbooks I often find myself in the shelves at the library looking for new cookbooks to look through. Last week (on Friday) during our library trip I found myself once again amongst the cookbooks but this time it was in the children section. As I looked over the many many cookbooks I came across this......
and knowing that Ian now has an obsession with Star Wars I decided to get it. Ian must have the same love as I have because it is now Tuesday and he still is carrying the book around with him. He looks through the pages telling us what recipes he would and wouldn't like and which ones he thinks we might like.Trying to be a good and nice mom I decided to try a few of these recipes for the kiddos. Here is what we made......
Ian also got it in his head that he should write his own cookbook
I hope his love for cookbooks continues to grow then maybe HE could make me some of those delicious recipes I have been eyeing for years!!!!





4 comments:
How fun!!!
Ian's writing is super impressive, I totally understood with out the translation! Love the cook book, that's so fun! It was so fun seeing you in Walmart the other day, I sure miss you! I still can't believe how big Maggie is getting!
That's sooo cute. Wookie Cookie . . .that cracked me up! Thanks for letting view your blog =)
That is way cute! I don't even remember the Strawberry Shortcake cookbook - sorry. I'm glad that you are letting the kids try the new recipes. You are a good mon. Ian is so smart to try and come up with his own recipes - and writting them too, wow~!!!
Post a Comment