We went bowling with our friends Jenni, Lizzie & cute little Millie
The kids had a BLAST!!!!

Maggie & Lizzie waiting there turn

Go Lizzie Go!!!!

When it was Ian's turn he put on a big production before he pushed his ball down.
He would start back a little ways wave his hands all around and then run up to the ball and gently push it down. Jenni & I thought it was pretty funny how he got all into his game.

Way to go Mags!!!

Ian was all excited when he got a STRIKE!!!
(it was really a spare but we will let him think what he wants)
Maggie thought it was cool that there was air blowing out
and kept putting her face on it so she could feel the air!!
CRAZY GIRL!!!!
are you wondering who won??? are you, are you????
Well it was......
MAGGIE!!!!Yup, she beat us all!!!
The youngest one whooped out butts!!!
oh and take note who was the LOSER....yeah they all beat me, guess I need to practice
2 comments:
Thanks for the night out. We had a lot of fun. I still can't believe that Maggie won.
I'm stealing your pictures for my blog.
Come on Heather...did you use the ball roller too? It's okay to admit it...even if you lost. : )
Post a Comment