Friday, December 4, 2009

the gall bladder is out....

had my gall bladder taken out yesterday

it was a good thing too since it ended up being very infected

things went well

feeling sore and a little loopy today

but I am looking forward to not feeling sick every minute of everyday

thanks to all of those who are taking care of me and my family

now I am just trying to re-cooperate and hopefully I will be back to normal very soon

5 comments:

S Tippetts said...

I'm glad that everything went well and that you are on the road to feeling better. Take care -
Love, mom

Bonnie Parks said...

I'm glad that's over. Hope you feel better soon.

Kelli J. said...

Hope you recover quickly! We missed you and your family tonight!!!

Me said...

Diddo Kel's remark. Maybe next year will be the year? Hope things get better.

Jenni said...

So glad it went well and that you are feeling better.