Christmas with the Buchanan's
On Christmas Eve we sang some Christmas songs and tried to tell the kids the story of Jesus' birth. They really didn't pay much attention because they REALLY wanted to unwrap some presents......
then the kids got their new jammies
and then got to unwrap the presents they got for each other
I didn't get any pictures of Jared and I unwrapping our presents but Jared got me a Cricut Expressions. I have been wanting one for awhile and now can't wait to start on some projects.
Jared got some basketball tickets to go see the Dallas Mavericks when they come to play the Jazz.
The day after Christmas we headed down to Jared's mom's house for the day. Barbara and Kent got a Wii for Christmas so we brought our Band Hero stuff and had ourselves a little jam session. They had a game called "Just Dance" which I think is my new favorite game and now I want it. We sure had a lot of laughs watching each other dance.
We had a great Christmas and hope all of you did too!!!!
3 comments:
It sure looks like your Christmas was a good one! Love the family traditions caring on, thanks.
Cute play food!
Merry Christmas!
Looksl ike you had a great christmas!
Post a Comment