Sunday, November 22, 2009

BYU Football

After living here for 13 years I finally made it to a BYU football game. I got Jared tickets for his birthday and his usual football buddy was out town so I accompanied him.

What I did to pass time at the game.....

Thought of things I should have wore to keep me warmer (it was FREEZING)

Counted how many crappy hair extensions the woman in front of me had (I got to around 15)

Listened to the women behind me discuss their Thanksgiving plans

Went and stood in a long line to use the potty

Drank some hot chocolate (the best part of the day)

Laughed every time the BYU players messed up (Jared didn't like when I did that)

Watched the cheerleaders do their stunts

So needless to say watching a football game is not what I enjoy doing but it was time I could spend with Jared and that was worth it!!!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Love the laughing at the mess-up's part...especially since I'm a UTE FAN!!! :) :)

Jenni said...

It actually kinda of sounded like fun. Glad you had a chance to get out.