Anyways I had a great birthday. Jared surprised me by coming home early from work and arranging for his sister to come and watch the kids so we could go the movies. We use to go to the movies pretty much every weekend and see every movie that came out. Now that we have kids it makes it hard not only on the pocket book but it is hard just getting out to do anything with out the kids. So, needless to say this was a special treat!!!! Jared caved and since it was MY birthday he got tickets to see "The Time Travelers Wife". I really liked this movie and of course I bawled like a baby.
When we got home we hurried and got Ian ready for his soccer game. He did a lot better this game than the last 2. He didn't even pretend to be Pokemon for whole first half. We were so proud. He is a funny kid.
When we got home Jared went to get me my birthday dinner of yummy yummy super nachos while I bathed the kids. After nachos Jen brought a yummy chocolate cake. The kids out candles on and helped me blow out the candles.
I had a great birthday and thanks to to my wonderful husband for making it special!!!!
oh and here is what I got......
drawers for my material and crafts (from my mom & dad)
I also got a gift card for itunes from Jared and the kids which I am excited to use!!!!
I also got a gift card for itunes from Jared and the kids which I am excited to use!!!!
5 comments:
so glad you had a great birthday heather.. :) Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
And CUTE crafts lately. :)
Ohhhh love the RED!
Glad you had a good birthday.
sorry this is so late, but HAPPY B-DAY! when your young you can't wait to get old and as you get older you can't help but think of the great times when you were a kid. Enjoy yourself.
Post a Comment