Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Crafitness: Quiet Books

I have wanted to make a quiet book for my kids for a while. So, this week I jumped in feet first and here is what I have come up so far.......

The red and white page is to learn how to weave. It is not quite done yet. I want to draw ants
on the page since it looks like a picnic blanket. The flowers need stems drawn on as well.

and for this page I have plans to make 2 more finger puppets, a horse and a cow

I also have plans to make more pages. I though making one of these would be too hard but it has been fairly easy and fun!!!

4 comments:

Rach said...

Really cute...and easy you say? Don't believe it.

Jenni said...

Those are too cute. You're going to have to show me how you made them.

H Fletcher said...

So cute. want to make me some.

Alli said...

those are so cute.. I have wanted one of those forever.. along time ago my mom did one for my baby bro and I want one! So send me the instructions! ha ha. I am pretty sure I will never get to it.. but hey, at least I know how to do it! ha ha . GOod job. I love them!