Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ian's First Soccer Game

Today Ian had his first soccer game. He was not too excited to go. He kept saying all afternoon that he didn't like soccer and he didn't want to play. Being the mean mom that I am I made him go. He ended up having a lot of fun. He had no idea what he was doing but he just ran out there and got right into the game. He even scored a goal. He was way excited and so were we. We are so proud of him!!!

4 comments:

S Tippetts said...

That is so cool! I'm glad that he liked his first game. Hopefully he will continue to like the game. He looks like he enjoyed it. Have fun being a soccer MOM!

Rach said...

Where's the goalie???? :) :)

Jared Buchanan said...

No goalies at this age group :)

Jenni said...

He looks so cute in his little soccer uniform.