I feel like I have been a blog slacker. I used to be so good at this and blog all the time. I guess I just feel like I haven't had anything to blog about. I used to wake up in the morning and think "what can I do today so I will have something to blog about". I haven't been asking myself that lately so that is why there is a lack of posts. So here is my post for today, it's not all that exciting but here it goes.....
We FINALLY got a new bed!!! I have wanted one pretty much ever since we got married 7 years ago. I bought our old bed about 2 or 3 years prior to getting married so needless to say the thing was getting old. Lately when we would wake up in the mornings our bodies would ache, which is not a good thing. I was walking around every morning like a little old lady. On Monday I decided to wash our sheets and we looked at our pathetic mattress and decided it was time to get a new one.
Oh it is so heavenly!!! I love it so much and my body doesn't hurt in the mornings anymore. So I say HOORAY for new beds, HOORAY HOORAY FOR NEW BEDS!!!
4 comments:
Yippeeee! And I had that exact same quilt/comforter on my twin size bed in college (not saying how many years ago) How funny is that?? :)
Hooray for new beds! :)
looks nice! :) WE so need a new bed.. but, I don't see that happening for a while!
I'll second that one! We got a new bed when we moved a year and a half ago and it is STILL wonderful!!
Congratulations on the new bed. You guys deserve it and I hope your sleep is much improved.
Post a Comment