I don't know what is scarier.....
The fact that Ian likes to wear Maggie's
dress up Princess shoes?
or is it that he is wearing socks with open toed shoes?(that is a major NO NO for any gender of any age)
or is it that he can walk so well in heels?What do you think?
5 comments:
Socks with shoes, definately. I say, who cares if he likes to play dress up. Every little boy I know likes dolls and high heals. He'll grow out of it.
I think it's cute. Zack has done that and I just laugh and think it's great that he will dress up with Kiersten! socks with shoes though.. humm.. ;)
that's awesome. what an entertainer he is. and i recognize those shoes. i got the same set for the girls' 3rd birthday. they were a hit. Target, right?
Funny!!! Great pics
all of them for sure but the worst is the socks! teach your kid something gees!!! lol
Post a Comment