Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st Day of Pre-School

Today is Ian's first day of 4 year old Pre-School. He has the same teacher, Miss Anita, as he did last year. Most of the kids from last years class are in his class this year. Ian was soooo excited to get back to school. I don't even think he realized that I left when we went to drop him off. I love that he loves school so much. Next year....Kindergarten....I can hardly wait!!!!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Way to go Ian! And with his fav color too....he was all set to go! :)

Happy Harrison said...

I was talking to BriAnne the day before Kindergarten orientation for Katelyn, and thinking about how great it'll be when Sunshine's old enough to spred her wings and be gone for a few hours a day. You're so lucky to be only one year away from the real deal.

I love the standard "1st day of school, outside the door" photo! It's really cute.

BriAnne said...

I was going to tell you though... I think the real, read deal is more like first grade. Kindergarten is only three hours a day. You could have that for pre-school if you wanted to pay an arm and a leg! Anyway, it's all good though, congrats to Ian, so fun!

buchananclan said...

BriAnne~ I agree, it won't feel like they are really in school until first grade. I luckily got him into a program where he goes 4 days a week for 3 hours and the cost isn't all that bad. And it is just down the street at Orem Elementary. He goes the same hours as the kindergarten so it kinda like he is already in kindergarten.

It was good to talk you tonight.

Memmott Family said...

He looks so cute! I agree kindergarten is the best!!
Happy late birthday to Jared!