
Uncle Josh stopped by for a few hours. He was here in Utah to run a relay marathon with his friend's family. The kids love Josh and were so excited to see him again. They have missed having him here. Josh was so nice and did this Pokemon puzzle with them.

The weather was finally nice for a few days (it had been raining on and off for the last couple of weeks) so I pulled out the wading pool and let the kids have fun. All they really like doing in it is taking cups and dumping the water onto the ground or on each other.
Ian, Ema, Maggie, & Winston all playing in the wet sandWe went to the Dinosaur Museum with our friends the Park's. They are moving to Las Vegas in August and we are so sad so we are trying to get in a lot of playing time before they go.


Then I found the water balloons I bought at the end of last summer at Albertson's for only 25 cents a bag. I think I got 5 bags. The kids had fun throwing the balloons on their feet to break them.

Ian is holding his shirt because it is all wet from the one I clobbered him with

Maggie was a little afraid of them once she saw that when they break you usually get all wet!!!
2 comments:
Way to clobber him! :) :)
super cool! Looks like you guys have been having a good summer.. I can't believe how big JOSH is.. man, so weird!
Post a Comment