THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It's draped over my couch at this very moment, and I think that's its new home. It's too beautiful to fold in a closet.
Can I spend a day quilting with you? This is amazing. How did she win? I want to win one! Seriously though can I come quilt with you. Where did you get the pattern? Was it made up? WOW I have lots of ???'s Love ya.
8 comments:
I L-O-V-E it! It is stunning! You're so talented!
i love the blanket. you are so good! :)
Man hard about the power.. that sucks. I am glad they finally got it on..
good job, it's cute!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It's draped over my couch at this very moment, and I think that's its new home. It's too beautiful to fold in a closet.
that is a nice quilt. Sorry Maggie has been sick with milk.. No fun..
liz
Oh Heather, that is one pretty quilt! I love the border too! Way cute, lucky Lauren.
Can I spend a day quilting with you? This is amazing. How did she win? I want to win one! Seriously though can I come quilt with you. Where did you get the pattern? Was it made up? WOW I have lots of ???'s Love ya.
Make one and send it to me. I can't believe how fast you are. I am seriously amazed.
Post a Comment