Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summertime = Sundresses

I love the summer and I am so glad the weather is getting warmer, finally. I love seeing little girls in cute little sundresses. I wanted to sew yesterday so I shuffled through my mounds of material and then decided to make these........


 

9 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Very cute! What a good thing to do to keep busy.

Juli said...

Those are adorable!!! You're so talented! Isn't it so much fun dressing little girls??!!! I love it!

Alli said...

Man why can't I sew like you! I would love dresses for Kiersten like that! you are so talented! Very darling! :)

Amy said...

So So So cute Heather! You are so dang talented! totally looks like something I would buy at the store. You ahould think of making more and selling them, Id buy them.

Rach said...

Maggie will look adorable

Memmott Family said...

You did a great job. I was waiting to read where you got them!! I think you did an excellent job!

Jenni said...

I love them and I really, really want to learn how to make one for Lizzie.

Happy Harrison said...

Yeah, so I guess I need to read other people's blogs on a more regular basis, cuz then I wouldn't have to be like "how many days until your cruse?" (only to have me tell you that you already went) and "what do you mean Jared's in Europe? when will he be back?" and at playgroup on Thursday..."that dress is so cute! did you make it?"

So, anyway, I already told you this, but the dresses are really, really cute! When Sunshine starts walking I'll have to make her some.

gnomeswife77 said...

Want to be, What to be, Want to be like Heather! Way to go!