Friday, May 22, 2009
Date Night
Since I didn't have to work last night I decided to take Ian on a DaTe so we could spend time together with no one else around. After dinner and bathing Mags, Ian and I headed out for our date. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said that he just wanted to go to Toys R' Us. I told him that was OK but we didn't have any money to buy anything. Ian said it was OK, he just wanted to go and see what Pokemon they had. So after spending 30 minutes or so walking around Toys R Us and looking at ALL their Pokemon stuff I asked Ian if he wanted to go get an ice cream (that is what I really wanted and hoped he did too!!) Ian decided to not have ice cream but a donut, so we headed over to Krispy Kreme for donuts. Ian said he had a fun date with me but next time he wants to go on a date with the whole family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute is that!?!? Good for you for doing it! Brilliant idea...
It's moments like this that I hope I have with my children. I love the date idea!
I also love that he wants to go with the whole family, because it shows that he knows where he belongs, and loves (at least for moments) his WHOLE family.
What a great kid.
How nice to be able to spend some special time with your little one. Glad you had a good time.
That is adorable. It is good to spend time with each kid alone. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment