Last week I had gone up to the Carter's store in Jordan's Landing to use my cool coupon I got in the mail. They were having a great sale and I got to use my coupon on top of the sale prices. I ended up getting a lot of clothes for a very decent price (about $4.25 and item, NOT BAD!!!). When I got home I realized that one of the dresses I got for Maggie had a hole in it so I had to go and take it back. This is what I decided we would do today while daddy was gone. I packed the kids up and dragged my brother along for the drive up to Jordan's Landing which is about a 36 mile trip one way.
Everything was going good until we got off of the freeway on Bangerter Highway. Ian started to cough and then out of nowhere he yells "I think I am sick" and then BLAAAA......throw up EVERYWHERE!!!!!! So gross!!!!!! Luckily we were approaching a gas station so I pulled in to see the damage. I went around to Ian's side and opened the door......NOT GOOD. I cleaned Ian up, took his clothes off and wrapped him in a blanket. I then went in the gas station got some bags to put everything in and some more wipes to help finish cleaning things up.
I decided to go a head to Carter's we were half way there anyways. We made it to the store and I returned the dress and got another one (they didn't have the same one in the size I needed so I got a different one). I ended up having to get Ian a few things too since he was freaking out that he didn't have any clothes on.
Josh and I were hungry by this point so I decided to go through the drive-thru at Chik-Fil-A (love that place). I got me a milkshake...YUMMY!!! Then while we were driving I went to grab my shake and how I grabbed it the lid fell off and milkshake went everywhere.....What a day!!!
We made it home safe and sound but not smelling to good!!!!
Luckily Jared's sister Jen came over with pizza for dinner and to hangout. We went and got some ice cream and then watched Dancing with the Stars. And to top it all off.....both kids went to bed without any problems or melt downs.....YEAH!!!! Now time to relax and sleep!
2 comments:
Oh WOW. What a day! At least you got to relax at the end of it. Vomit and milkshakes are never easy things to clean up. At least it sounds like you guys are keeping busy.
I come home tomorrow, no worries :)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Post a Comment