So Maggie wasn't feeling too good yesterday so we didn't give her any milk in a bottle after she threw up the one she drank in the morning. She did really well with going to sleep without a bottle. She only cried for about 10 minutes before falling asleep. I thought maybe this was going to be easier than I thought (getting her of the bottle and all). She slept through the night, which was very nice and then when she woke up this morning the first thing she said was "Mama, baba?". I am such a sucker and I gave in and gave her one. She was VERY happy!!!
I think taking her of the bottle is going to be harder on me than her. Having a bottle is her LAST baby thing she has. I guess I am holding on to that....I don't want to admit that she is not a baby anymore. She will always be my baby but I don't really want to give that up...not just yet!!!
2 comments:
I'm sorry she hasn't been feeling good. Sounds like she did really well without the bottle though.
your cute! I know it's hard to have them grow up! I guess that's why I finally am having another baby!
Post a Comment