Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Egg Hunts 2009

Well so far we have been to 2 egg hunts. Yesterday Jared's work (Nu Skin) had their annual Easter Egg Hunt. The weather was crappy but we went anyways. It was cold, windy, and rainy. It is April, shouldn't it be warm and sunny? Ian had a blast. He just kept on walking right by eggs and not picking them up. He would have gotten a lot more if he would have just picked up all the ones he walked right passed. I don't think Maggie had any clue as to what was going on but she did enjoy eating the candy.
Ian waiting for the hunt to start

Ian hunting for eggs

Daddy and Maggie enduring the cold


Then today we had an Easter Egg Hunt at our house with our playgroup. I was planning to have it outside in our backyard but we woke up to rain. The backyard was wet and yucky. Everyone came over anyways and we had the kids go upstairs to the playroom while I hid the eggs downstairs in the family room. We let the little kids go first so they wouldn't trampled on by the big kids. Even though the eggs were just out all over the floor I think the kids loved it. They got candy why wouldn't they love it?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

We loved your Easter egg hunt last year! It was so much fun! I'm glad you're still doing playgroup! You're such a good organizer!

Alli said...

Easter is so fun for the hunts. My kids love them too! They are excited to go on one at Grandma's house on Sunday! :)
You are such a good mom.!! Your play group sounds fun!

S Tippetts said...

Looks like the kids had fun. Too bad that it was so cold.