Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ian!!!

Today is Ian's 4th Birthday!!! I can't believe my little boy is now 4. Time sure flies!!! It seems like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with him. We had a very low key birthday party for him this year (seeing as Jared and I got back from our cruise today). We were going to go to Chuck E. Cheese but Maggie is sick so we stayed in. Ian said he still wanted to eat pizza even though we weren't going to Chuck E. Cheese. We went and got pizza, balloons, and presents and had a wonderful little party home with Jared, Ian, Maggie, my mom, my brother Josh, and myself. We ate pizza,opened presents, and had cupcakes!!! Overall Ian said he had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

FOUR! That's crazy! And is Pokemon still cool or is it cool again?

And how was your cruise?

Happy Birthday Ian!

Alli said...

So fun! He is growing up so fast! Looks like he had a good day! :)
Happy Birthday ian!

Bonnie Parks said...

Happy Birthday Ian!