Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Party

Yesterday was Ian's school Valentine's Day Party.
It was so fun to see him in his school setting.
The kids got to decorate heart shaped cookies...which of course Ian didn't do.
He does not like frosting so he ate his plain.



We played some games with the big parachute

 
Ian made this heart for me

and then the kids got to pass out their Valentine's

Here is Ian's class with their Heart Glasses that Miss Anita got for them

8 comments:

S Tippetts said...

What a song! Dad and I got a big kick out of it. Ian is sure full of life. What a cutie.

Shawndel96 said...

That is sooo sweet.

Alli said...

How cute! I am glad you got to go help with his class! :)

H Fletcher said...

Way to go Ian!! He like to jump like Jake!

Shanda said...

So fun! His hair looks cute spikey :).

Nancy said...

I love his spikey do!

Happy Harrison said...

I was going to say the same thing as Nancy.
I LOVE his spikes! They're so cute!

Kimberlee said...

How precious! Ian has such an awesome personality. He always has the most clever things to say. What a cutie! Miss you guys! The other day at lunch the girls started talking about "Header," Ian, & Maggie - they obviously miss you all too!