Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Sunshiney Day

Today was such a BEaUtiFUl day!! The sun came out....and it wasn't too cold, so this afternoon we decided to take advantage of the lovely sun and we went out to play in the backyard.

Maggie played on the slide

Ian collected rocks

and then they both got a down and dirty in my garden patch

I sure hope that the weather isn't playing a trick on us and that this is a sign that spring is on it's way. I think I have bad feeling that it snow again.....sunshine please, please, please stay to play awhile!!!!

4 comments:

S Tippetts said...

The kids look like they had fun. Oh, to be able to play in the dirt! I can't wait to see them.

Shawndel96 said...

You totally are a winner! I wanted to comment on your blog and tell you something.

I read the words and then i looked at the pictures and they didnt go together so well. The sun was out and it was warm enough to play outside. Dressed up like the little boy from a Christmas story or Maggie on the Simpson's when it is blizzard time. They look so cute in their outside winter clothes.

If I have to wear any thing more than zip up hooded sweatshirt over my short sleave t-shirt it is too cold to play outside! Oh the AZ vs. UT weather!!! 68 degrees with the sun out is too cold here! And I love it.

I do not wish for the spring and the sun you crave becasue it is followed by 112 degree days where you can't go outside at all. Or you can't go down a slide for fear of burning your rump!

I do love me the rain though. Spring time showers are great!

Jenni said...

Love the pictures. Your kids are so cute.

Memmott Family said...

I can't wait for spring. I hope its on the upside to warmth.. But for you you are going on a cruise.. so no need for the winter blues!