Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tree House Play Time

For playgroup today we decided to try out the new play area the mall. They still have the same tree house/slide, just relocated and they have added some dinosaur bone stuff. I took Maggie to playgroup while Ian was at school. It was great to only have to keep tabs on one kid instead of two. I tried to take pictures of Maggie playing with her friends but she WOULD NOT look at me. So here are the "action" pictures I got of Maggie having fun......

Climbing on the rocks

Going down the slide....she loves going down slides

Climbing in the Tree House

Here Maggie is deciding whether or not she wants
to try to climb back up the slide.

This picture also shows my "attempt" at doing a some what decent hair do on Maggie.
She still doesn't have enough hair to do a lot of things but we try to do something to calm her fuzzy curly nappiness!!

6 comments:

Alli said...

How fun! SHe is growing up so fast! Love her hair.. WAY TO GO.. isn't it fun??

Shanda said...

Love the ponyies!

Happy Harrison said...

I think her hair is adorable!

About the Cheeks said...

her hair actually looks ok!!

Jenni said...

I like the cute little ponies tails. She certainly is an active little girl.

Me said...

I love the hair. Anything you can do it get it out of their face is great if you ask me.