Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Fun!!

We have gotten A LOT of snow lately and the kids love to play in it when we let them. I am a wuss and it is too cold for me to go out and play with them. Anyhoo here are some pictures of our last adventure out into the snow.......

Ian and Maggie getting ready to go play....and Ian is trying to catch snowflakes with his tounge

Ian trying to shovel the snow like Daddy does

Ian and Maggie trying to climb up the snow mountain in our front yard

Maggie sitting in the snow....she LOVES the snow and can't get quite enough of it....she cries every time we have to come in the house.

Here is Ian trying to throw a snow ball at me!!

Maggie having "SNOW" much fun!!!! :)

6 comments:

Jared Buchanan said...

Dang we have some cute kids. ;)

Alli said...

looks fun! Glad they enjoy it.. my kids love it too! Probably to much.. I of course, hate it! ugh..

Shanda said...

They look so cute bundled up!

S Tippetts said...

They sure look like they are having fun!!! I remember those days playing in the snow. You sure do have a lot of it. I'm glad it doesn't snow here! It would be too cold for me too.

Jenni said...

They look like they love the snow. I love their coats.

Jeaniece said...

I cant believe you live in the snow....I would love it. So much fun.